Teak wood (Tectona grandis) is highly resistant against all weather conditions such as rain, heavy sunlight... continue
Delivering to Czech republic and other EU countries is charged regarding the price lists of trasportation companies. After recieving an order we will propose the best solution of delivery and quotate transportation price.
All orders are being processed immediately after recieving. In case that the goods is not on stock, we will inform you by e-mail and specify the delivery date.
Completing the order means sending it to you by one of our transportation partners. All goods is being delivered with a tax document and a delivery note. The goods is a property of the seller until it has been fully paid. The seller reserves the right to cancel the order in case the goods is no longer available or its manufacture was stopped.
Time of delivery
The goods which is on stock is being dispatched in 3 working days unless otherwise agreed. If the goods is not on stock we will inform you by e-mail about the estimated delivery date.
Goods check up
Buyer is obliged to check the goods, especially its condition and amount. Buyer is obliged to inform the seller about any defects by written form as soon as it was detected.
Buyer has the right to return the undamaged goods in 14 days after recieval. The goods must be in perfect condition without any signs of usage and in original package. The goods must be transported back to the seller by buyers costs.
- Warranty period is 2 years for all products.
- All complaints are setteled according to the law of the Czech republic.
- All complaints must be in written form, sent by mail or e-mail.
- Buyer is obliged to check the goods when recieving. In case that any damage is detected buyer is obliged to inform seller immediatelly.
- Any detected damages must be discribed in written complaint.
- Complaint must include an invoice and delivery note.
- Seller is obliged to inform buyer in maximum 5 working days about the progress in complaint.
- The returned goods must be in original or in same quality package and must be complete. It must have no signs of usage. Seller is not responsible about any damage caused during transport in case it was packed inadequately.
- Warranty does not apply if the goods were used unauthorisely or if it was mounted wrongly. Warranty starts by recieving the goods.
- By sending an e-mail order, buyer accepts the trading conditions unabridget. Buyer also accepts the price including shipping unless otherwise agreed and size. E-mail order is a binding order.
- Buyer has the right to cancel the order in 24 hours after it was sent to seller.
- All rights and duties not included in trading conditions abide by the law of Czech republic.
Seller declares that all personal data is confidentia, will be used purely for internal bussiness purposes and will not be distrubuted to third party. All personal data are gathered only for marketing purposes. By sending an e-mail order buyer agrees to gather his personal data (name,surname, adress, contact)
Rights and duties of the buyer
- Buyer is obliged to give the seller full address to which will the goods be delivered.
- Buyer is obliged to pay full amount for the goods including shipping fee unless otherwise agreed.
- Buyer has the right to ask seller to be erased from his database. This request must be in written form.
Rights and duties of the seller
- All personal data provided in order are confidential.
- Buyer is obliged to erase seller’s personal data if the seller explicitly requests that by written form.
- Seller has the right to cancel the order in case that buyer hasn’t paid for the goods or is repeatedly not recieving the goods.
- In case that the goods was not recieved by buyer on purpose. Buyer is obliged to pay all to no end costs.
- These trading conditions are valid from 1.1.2008
- By personal order or by any different form of order buyer accepts all terms in these trading conditions. Buyer agrees with price including shipping unless otherwise agreed. Sent order is a binding order.
- All rights and duties not included in trading conditions abide by the law of Czech republic